Sorcery Collection - TEST2
* An Amethyst chunk with Labradorite in a dark patinated silver setting.
* Labradorite has an orangish color flash that shifts in different light sources.
* Gunmetal chain & lobster clasp, silver findings, pewter silver eye logo drop at back of chain.
* Pendant hangs approx. 2-1/4" long (including bail not shown) & 1" wide.
* Comes on a 20" gunmetal chain with lobster clasp and silver findings, includes pewter silver eye logo tag at back of chain.
* 'Available/Ready for Shipment' - One of a Kind.
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing, and once shipped, it can take 2-3 business days to arrive. US shipments are sent USPS Priority flat rate mail in a box with a tracking # (Insurance is extra.)
* The Sorcery Collection are creations that are mostly copper encased in a sculpted silver molten metal. Some creations may have a blemish on the metal or stone and the surface may be imperfect, which will enhance the concept of an aged artifact recently unearthed.
* Metal used in most of the Sorcery Collection is a lead-free eco friendly tin that contains some silver (for a bright finish) sculpted over copper.. While some pieces I leave with a bright finish, most others have been antiqued with a dark somber gray finish and sealed with a microcrystalline wax. Please note, antiquing is not meant to last forever and wax will also dissipate and metal will shift colors the more you wear it.
* Each crystal or stone, may have imperfections, inclusions and or color variation, which allow the stones to have their own unique character. Some are smooth and polished, and some are raw and rough.
* Exact color may differ slightly from pictures and or different computer monitors.
* Always treat stones and my art jewelry with respect. Please treat with care when storing.
*** Silver oxidizes in air, storing any items with silver content, in a box, pouch or away from air, will help from some oxidation.
* Jewelry Art, will either come in a gift pouch, gift bag, gift box/or gift pillow box... depending on what is available. Multiple creations may be in the same gift box, unless requested otherwise.