- Orders can take about 1-3 days to process, shipping times after that depend on the method chosen. Priority flat rate mail for US can take 1-3 business days. I cannot calculate shipping times for Regular First class shipments, so shipping times could vary (dependent also on seasons/holidays).
US Shipping Prices:
US SHIP - USPS priority Mail Flat rate small box for $8 (includes a tracking# & insurance up to $50, if you desire insurance over that, let me know prior to order so that I can calculate and add that on).
US SHIP - USPS first class (standard mail). Comes with a tracking# and in a padded envelope only and no insurance (unless requested & for an additional fee). Price will vary dependent on amount of items or weight/height of items or larger orders. Prices start around $5.
- Orders can take about 1-3 days to process prior to shipping, and shipping times vary per shipping option chosen. Priority flat mail can take roughly up to 10 business days (not including weekends) to arrive. Regular First Class shipping can vary greatly from roughly 14 day or up to 2 months (worst case scenario, and most likely if it is stuck at customs within your country and you were not contacted about it). Once your shipment is out of the country, I cannot track it so no way to calculate actual shipping times to every country.
International Shipping Prices:
Orders that are shipped USPS priority flat rate mail starts around $25 to most countries. & will arrive in a small shipping flat rate box. Shipping can take up to 10 business days to arrive after shipping. Shipping rates for First class will be around $14, and will be shipped in a padded envelope. As stated, I am not sure of shipping time frames, although I am sure that it differs per country and time of year. **Sorry no Tracking # and No Insurance for International orders.
For International Orders: I am not responsible for Any extra shipping fees, custom fees and or taxes that may be associated with your order once it leaves the US & enters your country and is at your post or customs office. You are responsible for any extra shipping fees per your countries shipping arrangements. I am also not responsible for any lost or stolen shipments. Shipping time-frames are based on USPS.com website shipping info. Thank you.
*** ALL SALES ARE FINAL! *** No Refunds!
*Please pay attention and thoroughly read through the description posted with each listed item, and make sure you understand the measurements and other details given. I have described the creation as detailed as possible. Most pieces are art creations and each is handmade by me. I utilize different jewelry and non jewelry techniques, as a result, jewelry finishes or stones may be rough or have imperfections, which only give each creation more character, and each stone may not be perfect, especially in the case of raw or rough crystals, fossils, minerals (they may have knicks, chips, dings, inclusions, cracks, scratches, pits etc.). Rough/Raw crystals and stones are not meant to be perfect, and some sculpted or stamped metal work may have dings, light scratches etc. I try to post photos to showcase my work from different angles. If there is a light scratch, knick, etc, it may not show up in photos, if the stone/piece in question has an obvious natural defect, I will attempt to outline that in the description and or photos. Some pits/cracks/chips are inherent in natural stones and some were formed when other stones/crystals were growing around or next to it (that may have subsequently fallen away or have been separated from a cluster). Some stones like Labradorite & other Feldspar, are notorious for inclusions, cracks, scratches and pits, this is the nature of the stone being created with cleavage planes stacking onto one another and sometimes in different directions in the formation stage, which may also refract light/color flashes in new directions as a result of such imperfections.
*** So, if you are looking for perfect, my lines may not be for you.***
* Special Note: Computer monitors will vary, so colors may not be exact on how the creation or stones look in real life. I try to describe color nuances if any, but even on my own computer monitor, colors are far more vibrant than the actual creation. If you need more photos of a piece to make a decision, please let me know. If EVER a question, please Contact me Prior to placing an order. Thanks.***
* No Refunds on Deposits for, Cancellations of a Custom, Altered or Made To Order item once deposit has been paid.* 'Custom' (Altered and Made To Order Customized) design work goes through many stages in creation, many emails may be exchanged in the creation process & prior to creation. Also, images are sent for most custom work for final approval before final custom order balances are paid or before any shipments are made, at that time, any other concerns over the design can be discussed before finalization of shipment.
* Exchanges (if applicable): We only replace/exchange items (on a case by case basis) if they are defective or damaged (unless the shipping box was damaged via postal delivery and thus damaging the product, upon which you may have to file a claim with USPS). Please send me an email within 24hrs of delivery and include any photos documenting the defect.
Please include your name, Order number, date delivered for reference (if there was a tracking number, please include that as well). Once I have reviewed your request, I will let you know what to do next.
* I will NOT accept any exchanges without prior email exchange consent (on a case by case basis). You may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs (both ways) for exchanging the item (also determined on a case by case basis). Shipping costs are non-refundable.