3816 Telegraph Ave.
Oakland, Ca. 94609
Please Note: Shop dates/hours can change at any time (as other events are added). Message Me to make sure I'm Open if you are making a special trip out to visit (and check back often for updates). If you would like to browse the shop, but cannot make my limited Open shop dates, please contact me regarding date/time requested to browse & we'll see if we can make it happen.
(*Note: Upcoming event dates & Monday's cannot be booked) Thanks.
SHOP OPEN DATES
* Dates Not listed = Shop Closed *
* CLOSED in December
* The EYESCREAM shop may be closed the first couple months of 2020 (as per usual, I like to focus on creating for upcoming events during Jan/Feb.) BUT... contact me if you would like to schedule an "Appointment to Browse" during that time.
** I will post a more thorough listing of 'Shop Open' dates for 2020 starting in March. So please check back here next year for details.
*** SCROLL down for Show Event Dates and more ...
UPCOMING EVENTS 2020:
- PANTHEACON - Friday Feb. 14th, Saturday Feb. 15th, Sunday Feb. 16th and Monday Feb. 17th. (Free to attend vendors room): Find the Eyescream booth at this years FINAL Pantheacon at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose. More details to come...
- San Francisco Oddities & Curiosities Expo: Sat, Mar 21st, 11am – 6pm. San Mateo County Event Center 1346 Saratoga Dr, San Mateo, CA
**** ALERT!!! - I WILL NOT BE VENDING DEATH GUILD Mondays AGAIN UNTIL MARCH 2020! - Most Monday Nights for Death Guild @ DNA Lounge SF. I will be at DG most Mondays (unless ill or doing another event). Message me the night before to double check availability of a particular night.
** Please note: I take off from vending Death Guild for January and February and normally start vending DG again in March (especially for the Anniversary night).**
- DARK MARKET @ Death Guild 1st Saturdays - Feb. 1st: 'Death Guild Saturday' at the Uptown in Oakland. Find the Eyescream Booth upstairs in the Dark Market. (shopping hours from 9-1am). The Uptown is located at 1928 Telegraph Ave, Oakland.
(*Special Note: Requesting an "Appointment", doesn't mean you "Must" purchase anything, as I may not have what you are looking for at that time. My only request is that you show up for anything scheduled, or stay in contact to update me if your schedule changes).Thanks.